Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finishing Touches


Well I have to confess I am an accessory-aholic in real life. I have this intense need for things to coordinate from head to toe if possible. I have been known to spend days and drive miles for that perfect finishing piece that completes an outfit.
Nothing gives me a more complete feeling when I find it. For me it truly is that feeling inside of knowing that I have pulled together a polished, complete look be it sophisticated or fun & funky.

As I have designed my outfits and hair this is something I have kept in mind and strive to do. I try to continuously offer new selections that can coordinate and compliment previous designs, the candy stripes & flowers set is my taking that next step towards that.

The hand bag is a perfect complement to the capri and skirt set but it also coordinates with the Spring Romance dresses as well as my Blossom, Rose Elegance and Tatianna's french twist hair sets.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It is available now at my main store locatedin ImagineNation in 8 fab colors.

No comments: