Saturday, May 13, 2006

Candystripes & Flowers




I finally got back to this outfit and made some of the changes and additions to the set I have been wanting to do. I am really more of a skirt girl both in r/l and sl and it was something i felt was missing from this set. I just adore the lacey frillyness of the skirt, it makes me feel like spring bouncy full of energy and ready to go have fun! With the addition of the 2 skirts I think it is a really versatile set that gives you a variety of looks. My favorite is the halter by itself with the lacey ruffled skirt it is just so feminine.

Candy stripes and flowers a sweet treat to guaranteed to delight you.

Candy Stripes and flowers has been revamped, I have added 2 prim skirts:an A line prim skirt and a flouncy rufflly, lacey, confection of a prim mini skirt. The set includes a softly draped white halter with flower detailing, a polo crop top that can be worn with the halter or on its own, pinstriped capri pants with prim cuffs & flower detailing on pockets, shorts, 2 prims skirts, and a set of matching bangle bracelets. By request I have also added two more colors a delicious peach which reminds me of a creamsicle pop and a very summery teal. All the colors in the set are complimentary so you can mix & match sets to get multiple looks.Available in Peach, Pink. Purple, Spring Green, Red, Teal & Blue at Allure by Sparkle Skye at ImagineNation.

**Note if you have purchased this set previously and wish to upgrade it IM me to find out how to do so.

No comments: