Thursday, January 03, 2008

Shoes Oh my!

I am a self confessed shoe-a-holic and the only 12 steps Im taking is right to Melanies Zhao's divine shoe store Zhao Shoe's HQ. I probably own more shoes then then there are days in a year and still love to shop for them. When I got asked in SL what did I want for Christmas I said shoeeeeeeeees! However the Melanie's Miabella shoes I think are probably the shoes I reach for the most. I discovered these when I was looking for the perfect pump to match the Madame X gown.
What do I love? There so many things about this shoe that make it the must have shoe in your closet no matter how many you have. They have a great hud attachment that change the ribbon strap and bow at the back of the shoe, that alone made them worth it to me but theres more. you also have a bling on and off option, walk on and off and if you like the heel click sounds theres 3 choices of wood, rubber and metal aith the ability to turn the volume down so not everyone in the sim hears you coming.


I normally use my ao but these are great when I need to take that off and still have a nice walk its a great option which I find as useful as the color change option.
Miabellshoes available at Zhao Shoe's HQ
Hair : Contessa & Goldie Allure by Sparkle Skye
Thorns of Love jewelry Allure by Sparkle Skye
Queen Galaxy Jewelry Alienbear Design
Limited Edition no longer available

No comments: