Saturday, August 09, 2008

Customer Appreciation Gown Set 2



Dark Teal Fur

Set 2 of the rewards gown is now out. This week I did a small train for the gown and a luxurious Fur stole with drape. I wasn't sure abut the fur shading I ended up doing a darker fur with some darker shades of blues and greens in the fur and a lighter fur teal as well. Since I couldn't decide which I preferred some of the group members took a vote and dark won by a very small margin so it is the rewards gown for $1L

There where some who kept switching their vote so I decided I would release the second set at a extremely discounted price for the group while set 2 is out. Creating the extra pieces for this set was really inspiring the next set should be just as fun as this one. I think it has taken a very demure sophisticated gown and made it very glam with a bit of sultriness.

Light Teal Fur


How do I get the Gown?

1. Visit the storeSparkle Skye Designs
2. Put us in your profile picks making sure the "show in search" option is checked
3. Wait 24 to 48 hours an then come back to the store and you will be able to pick up the gown from the vendor.
4. You will need to wear your Sparkle Skye Designs group tag as well.
**Important make sure Show in Search is checked in your profile or you wont be recognised by the vendor.

If you already have us in your picks Huurrray!
You can pick up the gown right away!
This set will be out for a limited amount of time only, I will not give it out once I remove it, The only exception to this is if you were on my picks list prior to this announcement and maintained it.

Sparkle Skye Designs

No comments: