Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Princess's Jewels Extended


UPDATE: Due to the failed transactions and sim problems Alienbear has kindly decided to make these gorgeous jewels avaialbe to March 25th. SO if you missed any of these sets be sure to go buy and pick these up.


Alienbear released the last of her gifts pieces to the Shamrock set if you havent grabbed these up run dont walk to Ali's member shop before these are gone Alienbear Member Discount Shop. Be sure to wear your member tag for Alienbear Design & Le' Cameo Lovers
This whole set is really breathtaking and I couldnt imagine a more perfect ending the the stunning tiara and matching ring she has created for this series, they are exquisetly detailed and match the gowns to perfection. I felt so glamoraus I needed to find the perfect shoes to finish off my look and I got a notice the Stiletto Moody's had released these dreamy emerald heels. I was simply walking on air when I slipped them on. of all the shoes I own from Stiletto Moody Shoes I have to say the elegant sling backs are truly my favorites ohhh so sxy but still very elegant.

The treasure hunt has started there are 10 fabulous prizes to be had the gown I am wearing is one of themso come on down and be prepared to have some fun this isnt any old hunt!
Jewelry -Alienbear Member Discount Shop Shamrock Crown & Ring and the Shamrock Princess set
Shoes - Stiletto Moody Shoes Elegant Slingbacks Green Twinkle
Gown - Sparkle Skye Shamrock Mermaid gown part of Treasure hunt gifts

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

That hair goes perfectly with the dress!